Dr. Svoboda talks about Prana, or the life force in the body, how we cultivate it through Pranayama, and tells stories and details about the god Hanuman, the embodiment of Prana, service and devotion.
What will you learn? All this and so much more:
- What Prana is, how to relate to it
- Recommendations for pranayama and thoughts on working with our breath in our daily lives
- Stories of Hanuman, how Hanuman relates to the air element, Hanuman's relationship to Shiva and Saturn
- How disease begins from Prana not moving properly and how to counter this
Plus you get a 50-minute teaching on the Hanuman Chalisa, with a detailed explanation and translation of the text, a recording of Dr. Svoboda singing the Hanuman Chalisa, plus links and recommendations for further reading and exploration.
Here is what some of the students in the course have been saying:
"Each sentence was like a pearl of wisdom. Will have to listen to it multiple times to take everything in."
"Wow what an awesome class"
"Every word of this satsang is a jewel... Very grateful for this Hanuman satsang very grateful to Dr. Robert for sharing with passion and generosity his knowledge and experience."
This course includes:
- 5 hours of class
- Instant lifetime access to all the videos in the course & all content is downloadable
- Access to future General Q&As with Dr. Svoboda to ask questions